– The warranty is applicable on products at regular price with presentation of the original invoice. The warranty applies when the product has a manufacturing defect, that is to say a break in the seams, zippers or closures. Any abnormal wear, abuse or caused by a third party does not constitute a manufacturing defect. Please note that the warranty does not apply to the final sale and the products on sale.
– The general conditions of the warranty are granted according to the price of the product. Any product under $30 has a 30-day limited warranty. Products between $30 and $99.99 are guaranteed for 6 months and all products over $100 are guaranteed for 1 year (1). Some exceptions apply. The warranty period is specific to each brand and from the day of the original purchase.
– To apply the warranty, you must make a request to customer service via email email@example.com in order to receive your authorization number. No return of product will be accepted if you do not have your authorization number. The return of the product is your responsibility, as well as the associated costs. You can also present yourself in person at one of our stores.
– Florin reserves the right to modify the applicable warranty without any notice.
– (1) Price before tax for each individual product.
Boutique Florin Inc. Return Policy
– If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to refund or exchange (if possible) your purchase within 30 days of the date of purchase.
– This period of 30 days is only valid on internet sales.
– Any returned product must be in good condition for resale, not having been worn, used, and that all the labels are attached to it.
– Returns must be accompanied by the purchase invoice.
– Your return will be inspected and, when we have determined that the return standards have been met,
we will refund the cost of your merchandise, as well as applicable taxes, using the original payment method.
– Please allow up to 7 business days from receipt of your return to our warehouse for processing.
– The original shipping costs are not refundable. Return costs are borne by the customer.
If there is an error in your online order
– In the event that an error occurs in your order (eg: product error, color error, etc.), please contact us first so that we can send you a number for returning the product.
How to return an item to the store
– Bring your item to any Florin Store with proof of purchase. (confirmation email or packing slip).
– Any returned product must be in good condition for resale, not having been worn, used and that all the labels are attached to it.
– You can return your product at your expense, by courier to the following address: Boutique Florin, 100, rue de Vancouver, Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures (Québec) G3A 0P9
– All products identified as “Final Sale” cannot be credited, reimbursed or exchanged.